Hi, I am Dylan, a journalist, political activist and humanitarian. Thanks for visiting my blog and please do enjoy and leave some feedback and let me know what you think of the certaim issues I address here. Enjoy!!!
From the blog
- Afghanistan: Taliban appoints acting governmentThe Taliban has appointed its new government to rule Afghanistan in adherence to their religious beliefs, henceforth declaring the nation and Islamic Emirate. The appointed cabinet constitutes male senior Taliban members, with someContinue reading “Afghanistan: Taliban appoints acting government”
- Ethiopia: Tigray CrisisThe conflict between the Ethiopian military and the Tigray rebels group has been raging on for 10 months now and still counting. Many people in the Tigray area of Ethiopia have been affectedContinue reading “Ethiopia: Tigray Crisis”
- 2021 Weather Hazards: The After EffectsFrom the recent United Nations report, it has been recorded that the number of extreme weather hazards have sharply increased fivefold from the 70s to the present decade and it is believed toContinue reading “2021 Weather Hazards: The After Effects”
- Top Five Historical Sites in AfricaBCE ~ Before the Common CE ~ Common Era 1. Leptis Magna: Libya Leptis Magna was identified as one of the largest cities of ancient Tripolitania. It is situated in the Mediterranean outskirtsContinue reading “Top Five Historical Sites in Africa”
- Morroco: Ouzoud FallsOuzoud Falls, Morocco 🇲🇦Ouzoud Falls is the collective name for several waterfalls that empty into the El-Abid River’s (Arabic for “Slaves’ River”) gorge. This popular tourism destination is located near the Middle AtlasContinue reading “Morroco: Ouzoud Falls”
- Afghanistan: Women’s Rights and the Taliban GovernmentFollowing the recent political transition of power in Afghanistan after two decades of war, the Taliban is expected to appoint its new government in the country very soon. According to the BBC NewsContinue reading “Afghanistan: Women’s Rights and the Taliban Government”
Posting new stories and comments every week
Hi, I’m Dylan. A freelance journalist and writer. I’m a blogger under the name Global Trends Network. I am a humanitarian and also a political activist. I dedicate at least 2 hours everyday to look into stories happening all over the world. I’m the last born in a family of five awesome people. Do enjoy my articles and share to friends and family!!